Wednesday, April 28, 2010


School was a per normal. Man,Im sick of layaning this type of nonsense alrd. Man,if your so fierce. Say whtvr you wanna say up my fxcking face,cb. I mean like seriously,just wait another 2 years and i'll dissapear from your life. Super irritating. You ask everyone if im angry at you. As if I dont know. You think I stupid ? Whats wrong w me being angry. Pagi2 aku tak marah,kau buat aku marah. Mcm siaaaaaal. Please kay,why must it always be you whom I fight with ? Why cant it be others. Wanna know whats the thing that makes me tick about you ? Its your attitude. Frankly speaking,dont think so highly about yourself. I'll make sure I pull your damn fxcking ego down. I can be a nice person to anyone. Being nice to you & trying to care about you,its just wrong. Cos you dont care about anyone either than yourself. You dont catch people when they fall. You watch them from afar. Maaaan,stupid. Use your brain. God give you brain for what ?


Im just waiting for the right time to talk to you,nicely. You make it so hard for me to do so. Its as if im talking to someone I hate for 1000000 years. You being secretive is soooo irritating. Next time If you wanna tell us,dont mention infront of us. Keep all your secrets to yourself but dont complain to anyone that nobody care about you. Sial seriously,kau tak bilang kiterorg pape,abeh kau kate kiterorg ignore kau kau sorang tu sume. What the fxck I tell you first. I wont hate you forever,but please tolong. And oi kau belom sadar diri per ? You have nvr apologise to anyone for your wrong doings. All you do is act as if nothing happen. Super stuck up. Damn,cant you just say sorry? See it so hard? If you dont know how say,I'll teach you kay bitch ?


Your acting is so fake,plastic. You might as well buy a barbie & let it be your BFF. Kay when your ready to talk to me about this. Talk,aku takkan pekik kat kau samapai kau nanges. Please I dont do this type of things to a "friend". Use your brain. Thank you :D

No comments:

Post a Comment