Sunday, May 2, 2010

See my necklace. Idk how to wear -..-
Seriously I was freakingg bored okay.

Fuuh,see my eyes like so widening.

Alamak,then my eyes shrank -..-

Then my eyes big again! Fxck,im lameeeeeee.
Yesterday went to cousin's house for his 13th birthday party. Hell I know,Shazlina is not suppose to go to a kid's birthday party. Me,Shahirah & Nadia was like seriously freaking bored to death. We kept doing the same things like play computer & eat & eat & play computer. Shahirah went out the room & come back w food. Then the food finish alrd,she go out & come back w more food. Slept at cousin's house cos lazy to go home. Me,Shahirah & Nadia share one room & a queen size mattress. Nadia was like " Ehhh,we stay up until late late ah.". Skali she the first one to sleep.

Me and Shahirah like layaning ourselves,sumpah. Then lights off,Shahirah talked to her friend otp. Then Nadia talk in her sleeep. Serious shit sia,me & Shahirah was like WTF did you hear that? Then we were like What the hell is she saying? Sumpah kelaka & scary. In the end I was so freaked out,I pushed Shahirah aside. I wanted to sleep in the center. Penakot kan aku, we were like pushing & kicking each other. Hahahahahahaha,she knows what I did to her. Nyehehehe ^^

Next day,woke up & ate pasta. Then went to bathe. Me & Nadia were fighting in the toilet. She spray me w the chebok water. Jahat right? Then I pull her hair & all. Super funny,she also another one why she dont want to pull my hair? I got hair what. Hahahaha & now im back home blogging. Kay byeeee ~




No comments:

Post a Comment