Tuesday, May 11, 2010

This was the first ever time I wore this long sleeve shirt. Haha,just found it in my wardrobe. This was taken on Mother's Day fyi at my nenek house :P

Hahahahahaha,just look at her face! Sememek nak mampos.


Hi hi,theres nothing to do anymore after school. Im serious,sangat boring. Aft sch,go makan then go home. All we do is eat & eat at our fav place,KFC! Wow,speaking of kfc im hungry. Just now had maths paper 2 & physics paper. Maths I know howta do. But when its physics paper,I totally lost. This is what you get when you open a hair salon during your Physics lesson. Oh well :D
Man,Im seriously gonna make this baboon famous ah. His name is Khalis. Yes,he is my enemy. Hahaha,nah joking. But I feel like killing sometimes. No I mean always. Dah,aku dah tknk blog pasal dier nnt besok aku mati kene kentot kat muke. Hahahahahahahahaha! Okay later on Im going to do my Art & Crafts. Lol,byebye ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment