Sunday, May 9, 2010

Fish,im so bored. Im like waiting for that Ashqn to knock on my door. Mom dont allow to go to CWP cos she say waste of time. She say how am I gonna study in an noisy environment. Haha actually true,library is now a place where those budak tak tau balek go & step study. Eh but Im not one of them. Just now was maths paper 1,I did my best. Why is she taking so long ? I ask my mom buy KFC,if she comes up & theres no chicken smell. Fuuh,then I will be angry. Haha,nah I dont cry over food.


I aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam so bored. So so bored. So the very super the very the duper the very super wooper bored. Eh now I hunger. I want WHOOPER! You know what? Im wasting my nail polishes. I keep using then 5mins later I remove. Then I put on a new colour. Now my whole room smell like nail polish. Im alone at home,should I clean my wardrobe? Haha,no cos I'll be wasting my time. Wanna know something about me? Whenever Im gg out,fuuh my whole bed got baju. Like fashion show,cos sometimes I dont even know I got that baju then I wear & change & change until I like what Im wearing.


Somebody stole my blushers & lipglosses! I suspect my mother. She always steals my makeup. But actually its hers but I stole it from her then it became mine. But she took it away from me. Well,the game never ends. I steal hers,she steals mine. Then if her makeup lost she say that im the one who "pantat gatal" and curi org nye bende dont know how to put back. Wanna know my answer? "I find in this house,i put back in this house also la.". Hahaha,I always use that.


Omg why she so long ! Haha,I very impatient. Holy mr krabs bikini bottom!! I just found a freaking old magazine in my cupboard. The magazine's month is JANUARY 2007. Hahahahahaha! Okaaaay,didnt know I keep old magazines. Its so cold in my room. I go and on my air-con 16 degrees. Hahaha! Its too kill all the ants in my room. Die stupid ants. The ants always climb to the air-con. Haha,I on cold cold make the ants die of coldness. Im an ant bully.


Kay byebye,I think the post too long alrd.

No comments:

Post a Comment