Wednesday, May 5, 2010


Im so tired. Theres more exam tmr! ): Well,I did not study at all. Baek Shazlina patot kau fail. Then you can cry as loudly as possible. When will VIVAZ PRO come out? Fuck I want that phone. My old pink hp is so boring alrd. Time to change to a new one. Well,my mums starting work. That means freedom for me. YES FINALLY! Then she can bring me out buy for me nice things everyday. My bros not back from silat. I also dont know how come he still fat,he in silat for dont know how many years. Kesian dier. Hahahahahaha!


Im so gonna post the pics I took of Ashqn in KFC just now. Soon kay? Super funny. I make sure you all laugh until terkenceng. I didnt my art just now cos somebody destroyed it. I have to restart my art now. Thanks dude. Chewing gum is banned in Singapore btw. Byebye I wanna drink my bubble tea ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment