Tuesday, May 4, 2010


Firstly,Im not in the mood to post about good things. So Imma start on something else. Im seriously not gonna care on what you do to me to get your life back alright. Selfish bitch. I never had a friend like you before & im telling the truth. Tak pernah ade kawan yg suke jeleng2. Argh,super fed-up. Im not gonna give in at all to you cos I know you'll never change. Dont test my patience. I can be all smiley outside,you'll never what Im feeling inside. Im not gonna share my secrets to you cos you can never keep it. I can never trust you. The only bunch of secrets you know howta keep is yours. I can never joke or laugh around you cos I know that your not same girl I used to know the past years. You never learn do you? Do you know that I have a fxcking bad temper? You haven since the worst of me yet. The way I shouted just now was nothing. I was holding my anger back.

I hate making people cry. Dont force me to do that to you. No matter how much I hate you,I still care about your feelings. Unlike you who cares about yourself only. Im nothing to you now. Im sick of handling fucked up problems between you & me. Im forgetting but Im definitely not forgiving you kay girl?

No comments:

Post a Comment