Saturday, May 8, 2010

Lindsay Lohan so hot. I mean just at that flawless skin. I know its edited but SO ??

Vote for Kim Kardashian! I also dont know for what. But VOTE FOR KIM! :P

Kendall & Kylie Jenner. Kim Kardashian's younger half sister. I know I say alot of times alrd but some people forgot.

That time I watch E news then Justin Bieber's fans posted death threats to Kim K cos they saw this pic of her & him somewhere. Desperate & tak sadar diri teens. Haha ^^

Selena Gomez! Look at her heels. Fuuh,I likeee!

Haha,I wanna make my hair like that. Sumpah balek rumah susah nak bukak sia ni rambot. HA HA!

Miley Cyrus short! Or is it Taylor Swift too tall ? I wonder..

This is PIXIE LOTT. I thought she was a Mega hawt goddess. By the look of this picture,oh no no. All the boys run away man see her like this O.O

Kevin's wife,Jo bros & DEMI LOVATO :D

Demi,kids choice awards. I love her dress,serious.

Every day got exam. Seriously,Im sick of exams. They give 1hr 45mins for us to do the paper. I finished the paper in half an hour. Then I put my head on the table & sleep. Then I wake up look around,everyone sleeping. Baek punya class. Hahaha,yesterday was hilarous. Me & Ashqn went into this shop then got this huge can drinks to put tissue inside. Then I read the cans,you know RED BULL become RED BULB. Knn,ashqn laugh until at the floor. Then COKA-COLA become COLA-COLA. Hahahahahaha ~

No comments:

Post a Comment