Thursday, May 27, 2010


Wahhhhh omg my ptc was like my ass. I mean like I fail my english by 0.3marks believe it or not? Seriously ah because of my english I fail the whole freakingggg mid-year. Next year kau retain kay Shazlina. Before knowing my results I was like one fucking happy go lucky girl now I can just go to hell. Im soo gonna study my butts off no joke. You'll see me w a book in my hand everyday even during band. Next year is my N's. I seriously cant play afool now. Getting good grades is my first priority from now on.


Hell,Mr song was like shootin me in my head. He was " Your daughter has attitude problem. When shes happy she behave very well but when shes angry she starts shouting & being very rude. All the displine heads has somethng bad to say about her & blablalbablabla". Ya la I know I not perfect at least Im still one of the better ones in class okay? I dont skip classes like my father sch or shout really really loud in class as if Singapore got war. I respect teachers,well some. Some of them treat me like shit of cos ah I treat them the same.


W T F SHAZLINA you are so dumb now. You can just call yourself a stupid blonde minus the blonde part my hair black colour. This is what you get for doing absolutely nothing w your life. I wanna go kill myself haha. Seriously,Im gonna revise on my science at night (:

No comments:

Post a Comment