Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Me and Shuhadda's creation haha I didnt eat this dough this time

Raudha say she dont want to take picture then I go do this to her

ROS EYES ! HA HA HA damn shes gonna cut off my head tmr for puttin this pic up

See I toldcha Bharath was irritating. Look at this pic of him

Shuhadda say we all step cute and innocent hahaha kuangajar

HA HA HA HA I was very bored okay just now O.O

Raudha's pose

I pretend like I kene possess but then tak jadi cos I laugh aft doing that

Ros drinking beeeeeeeeeeer ~

This is me sad and waiting for the others to finish frying their doughnuts. They so long sia

Shud muke fake,she was like errr cepat la cepat hahahahaha!

This was yesterday we all waiting for our yummy yummy bread

Me & Shud's creation all done. Fulamak seeeeeeeeeeedap kan !

Bharath and his stories

Okay today went to sch then went to Toa Payoh Baking Sch. Hahaha,I ate seaweed all the way. Going there these past days has been a daily routine for us. We got use to it alrd,reached there and Chef Hafizh was taking us. I could see the joy on Azyan & Raudha's face. Those two gile alrd to tell you guys the truth. We made doughnuts today. Theres this one part where we all had to wait for our doughnuts to settle down or smth. Then Bharath started talking about Hindustan movies hahaha you can imagine. He say what la what la then the girl & boy dance around the tree or whtver. Haha I kept laughing. Then about the fake fighting,like example : he say " The knife go through the heart right ? Then the guy still can stand there take out the knife and continue to fight. Action hero only sia". Hahaha he say that serious shit funny.

Okay then went to Lot One & now im back kay byebye












No comments:

Post a Comment