Saturday, May 22, 2010


Ignore the girl face tryin to act sexy but not. I wanna start wearing these types of outfits from now on. Oh should I go to Shuqun's concert ? I should right ? Okay I should.

Had band just now. I was draggin my legs to sch,serious. Settle some qm stuff w Marsya haha she and I so stress. I had to run up and down and up and down. Shazlina this is what you call exercise. Then had combine w Mr lim then aft band went to at Burger King w Syaf,Umi,Siang yee,Faisal & Zhi hao. At first we were all laughin & joking around. Suddenly we felt cold out of a sudden haha so decided to go home. Yes I update my tumblr more than I update this blog. Okay what happen this whole week ah? I think I rmbr

Monday - School > Band > Home
Tuesday - School > Okay I forget where I go > Home
Wednesday - I sleep at home the whole day. Hehehe (Y)
Thurday - School > Toa Payoh Baking Sch > School > Idk where I go > Home
Friday - School > Toa Payoh Baking Sch > School > Band > Slack w gays > Home

Okay byebyebyebye

No comments:

Post a Comment