Sunday, April 18, 2010


Thats my dream phone! :D Damn,I love that phone up there. Its 12.30pm now,friends are in school. Im at home doing nothing. Okay let me tell you my story. Ystd I couldnt sleep at all. Ended up sleeping 2am plus. Abeh lepas tu,today morning susah nak bangon. Left the house at around 8am plus. I left the house thinking I would make it to sch on time. I reached Yewtee and saw no regenite. I mean like what the hell ?! Its 8.20am and theres no regenites ? Two years back was different alright,there was loads of regenites still walking to sch at 8.20am. But no no,this year is different _l_

Walk super fast to sch and saw Mr Gab closed the gate. Called mum and said that I'll be coming home. Wooh,pandai Shazlina. Dah lambat teros tknk gi sklh. Otw back to Yewtee,people kept staring. LOL,cos I was in sch uni walking back from Regent. And now Im at homeeeee. YAY! :D Maybe later going Yewt or something. Super boreeeeed man :P

No comments:

Post a Comment