Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Im sick today. Thanks alot to the person who jangket his/her virus to me. Thanks x 10000000,
Serious ah,I feel like sumbat-ing milions of tissue in my nose. Haha,lol. No im serious. In school,did nothing actually cos I really got no mood. Duh,I sick deyy. My face was like !@#$$^ for the whole day in school. Once again thank you to the person who passed his/her virus to me.
Main highlight for today was the damn chichak that Taufiq killed. Eww eww eww eww ~ He whacked the damn thing until blood came out of its head. Worst of all,its head and tail was being separated. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!


Alright,tmr theres and excursion to Marina Barrage. Oh yeah baybeh,first ever excursion this year. We're going on a field trip. And best of all,we get to wear polo. Kay I wanna go telan pill & sleeeeep. Byebye!

No comments:

Post a Comment