Sunday, April 18, 2010


Now I have the whole day to blog what I want. And I hate being at home. I rather be in school sleeping. Okay,my main objective about this post is to damn those stupid brainless girls who pick on others just because they're more kental than them. And for those girls who thinks they're so god damn gorgeous but their face like jamban. And WORST those stupid girls who thinks they're friends w everyone. Nak step popular O.O

I go around the net & see all pics of girls who are not pretty and yet they say themselves LAWAAAA. Ohmygod,I got friends a million times for gorgeous than you and yet they dont say themselves pretty. Walao eh. I was bloghopping then landed up in this blog. Fuuuh,post sume puji diri. Eeeeeee,kalau lawa aku fhm ah. Ni !@#$%$%$% . Okay,nexttt ~

Theres this sec1 girl,idk ah. Seriously ah her attitude sucks. Dont say we bullies okay. Shes our age from what I know. And worst she doesnt even look like a fifteen year old. She looks like a pri3. Yeah so she went and made her classmate cry. See how stupid is she. Kids nowadays ah,she walk around like she own the sch. Padehal baru sec1. Hahaha,lol. Seriously,tell her go & dieeee.

Ohhhh,lastly. I hate people putting my face on their blog. If I know the person,then Im okay w it. But this girl churik ppl gambar then put at her blog. Walao,tak tau malu pe sial ? Not gonna say much. But seriously stupid man. Dont think your friends with everyone in Singapore,bodoh.

Gua dah puas. LOL! Byebye^^ I wanna eat cheeseeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment