Thursday, April 15, 2010


Cousins for life. WOOH ^^
Okay,went to sch w a major sorethroat. My voice almost like guy. Okay maybe like gay but still its weird alright. I cant stop myself from talking & laughing real loud. So yeah,you can imagine weird it sounds. Baek Shazlina. During art,we had to paint this wall. The sun gave us no mercy. It was so hot until the paint dried up. I mean top layer. My skin was like cooking. Besides that,Huiqin & Levina painted on me. And thanks to Levina I was walking in sch the whole day with green & black paint on my leg without realising. Haha,LOL! Damn,one whole day sia.

After detention,went to the Range. Aft watching the gays & Mai do rehearsals. damn super funny. I kept laughin really loud. The funniest one was them acting as the house. Darn,hilarious. Then went to minimart,blablabla. Fought w the aunty & uncle at minimart. Stupid,seriously. They thought we stole their drink. Like uh,dumb. Like what Arep said " Dorang nak tipu penipu ?". Ohhh,while walkin out of sch got this so called " Mats" and " Minahs " tryin to langga everybody. Stupid sia,all walk like some gangsta. Padehal,I look at them must tundokkk. Walao ~ Ni ah panggel pandang rendah. No offense to Mai,haha you my friend.

Tmr's Awards Day. Wish me all the best. Shit,im not prepared at all. Kay whatever kay,its not like a big thing anw. So yes,byebye ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment