Thursday, April 22, 2010


Woke up at 6.30am,quickly got ready to meet Ashqn at her house. But I was too lazy to walk all the way to her house so I asked her to meet me at Yewtee. Its not that I pemalas. Its my awesome legs fault. Took the train,sumpah we kept laughing in the train. I also dont know why we're laughing anyway. In ther train,I turn my head then got one man's ketiak at my face. I mean like what the hell inconsiderate sia let me smell your ketiak until Jurong East. Skali Ashqn laughed aft she saw my face. Hahahaha,changed train & met the other girls in the other train.


Reached Chinese Garden,blablabla. Had the run and all. I didnt run,I walk w Raudha. Eh please eh,I not pemalas. I repeat its my awesome legs fault. Seriously,I walk like nenek nenek. Even I laugh also my stomach pain. Anyway,aft the run Eirfan masok hospital. Take care bro. Aft everything was over,went to Jurong Point to eat at Banquet. Syaf cried while eating. The food said something mean to her then she cry. Then Faeza & Syu went home or something. So left w me,Ashqn & Syaf. We walked around,went to POPULAR and saw this BOUNCING CLAY !!


Next time I go there Im so gonna buy even if I have to snatch the clay away from some lil kid. ME + BOUNCING CLAY = HEAVEEEEEN! Well,as you see Im still a kid. This part kurangajar siket kay? Took the train,then at one stop got this guy come in. Abeh that Ashqn go and whisper " Ni ah yang budak yang aku bilang pegi letak biskut dlm idong dier". I cannot tahan then I laugh ah. Abeh she go say about his dot. I look at him and laugh. Skali he turn got bigger hole! Wlao,I cannot tahan then I go and stand jaoh2 from them. I look straight and saw another guy w hole also. Omg,wth man this mrt train. Well,laughed like siao.


Blabla,slacked w Ashqn for awhile under her block cos she dont wna go home so early. Man,I feel like killing all the stupid lalats in the world. They keep flying all over our face. At first only one,then aft awhile one whole family come. Ashqn asked me this question " Have you ever wondered why humans faces are all different. But why animals faces all the same? ". I mean like shes got me wondering until now. Think about it people(:

No comments:

Post a Comment