Wednesday, April 7, 2010


Im back home,finally. I put that pic up there cos I find my eyes big. So,muahahahaha! Anw that was otw home from Farudeen's 1st Birthday. See that idiot beside me,that one my brother. Fat like sumo. Anw,during PE was fun. Heres the thing we played Captain's ball. We conquered the whole parade square. Yes,we were screaming our heads off. We were planning to do this every lesson! So so so so so so funn.


Walking back to class :

Mr Low : You paint your whole body black later your skin cnt breathe.
Me : Huh! Skin can breathe meh ?
Ashiqin : * drinking watercooler.
Mr Low : Your pores on your skin breathes.
Me : Ohhh,* looks at arm* BREATHE !
Ashiqin : Merepek ah kau. Hahahahahahahah!
Ros : Ape nye yg mrpk ?
Ashiqin : She go say to her hand like that * shows Ros how I put my arm up* and say like that BREATHE !
Ros : Hahahahahahahaha!


Thats all folks. Bored & Byebye

No comments:

Post a Comment