Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Today super lazy to type long-long. So this post will be based on pics :D

This is so cool :)
Do they sell this in Singapore ? If they do,wahh I want to buy all !!

If I got this much makeup,FUUUUUUUH! I pengsan. Dont have to buy anymore makeup for 100 years.
This is me,all sad and alone. Well,im not sad now. Maybe later I be sad kay ? Hahaha,must follow timing. 10pm to 1030pm I sad. 1031 to 11pm I angry. Hahahahahahahaha!

This is me too. My heart is in two. Lol,no. I just love this picture cos the girl face like so sad. Hehehehe,

This is also me. Haha,nah no. This is not me. I just love this pic too ^^

I want my hair to be like this. Aft I finish secondary sch I wanna dye my hair like this. Okay,take note people.

This woman gile. Keep hair until so long. I want long hair but not until this long. Just imagine I go swimming. Fuuh,rambot mcm seaweed dalam air. Hahahahaha,go cut your hair la crazy woman. See,she still can smile until so big.

Eeeeeeeeee,this is so gross. So skinny for what ? Look at the skinny barbie.

Omgomgomgomgomg,so gross. I may be skinny but I eat alot. These people starve themselve. I eat almost every minute. Hahaha,I can never be full. Always hungry.

DONUTS !! I LOVE DONUTS !! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I dont know what the hell is this but it looks yummy. And also because its pink thats why I wanna eat. Hahaha,I like !
Tmr Im gonna eat this at Macs. Damn cannot tahan. I wanna eat burger now. I wanna eat french fries. Oh french fries. Man,Im lovin it. FUUUUUUUUUH! Besok saya gi makan Macs :D

No comments:

Post a Comment