Wednesday, April 21, 2010


Had sch as per usual. Aft sch was thinking of going home & skip stupid Napfa. Nadiah came along and said she was watching football match in sch. Then I changed my mind,I was like okay I stay in school and watch the match. In the end went for Napfa. I was totally exhausted. My leg all cramp now. Argh,super painful. This is what you get when you semangat do Napfa. After everything,me & Ashqn went down to watch the match. We thought the match was cancelled. But in the end,there was a match. So me,Ashqn,Nadiah,Atyqa & one of their friend sat inside he field.

I tell you,we were screaming like crazy. Super fun,Nadiah sampai pekek dont know whos name also. Seriously,the SSS goalkeeper was like NEHNEH. I think I now pekak abit cos Nadiah kept screaming in my ears. Thanks alot. Atyqa kept playing the TAPTAP,then bile kalah tak puas. Got one SSS guy kick the ball until terdudok atas the ball. Haha,cant help by laughing. Theres one time where the goal keeper flew in the air and kick then I was like " This is not karate,this is not karate!". Omg,got one part where Izzat ran while kicking the ball then his hair belah tengah,then Nadiah go shout " Izzat rambot belah tengah!". Hahaha,hilarious.

Byebye I want to go and drink COKE.

No comments:

Post a Comment