Tuesday, April 20, 2010


Heyhey. See the pic up there? Hehe,tweetybird mouth. I mean so call a tweety bird mouth. When listening to songs on youtube,I came across this video about American tail from Disney Channel Movies. Brings back memories,watched the video Somewhere out there from American tail. I mean WOW POOW BAAM! I felt just like a kid again. I mean a younger kid. Seriously,the lyrics goes like this : Somewhere out there, beneath the pale moon light. Someone thinking of me & loving me tonight. Somewhere out there, if lve can see us through then we'll be together.". Omg,im gonna watch the video again & again.

School is getting super boring. As usual,all the teachers kanchiong cos Mid-year Examination coming. Every lesson I sleep. Wait let me rephrase that,every lesson I pay attention w my head on the table & eyes shut. Okay thats better. The weirdest thing today was i freaking semangat to go for PE lesson. Heres what happen :
Mr Khoo : * calls out my name to check if im present *
Me : * shows the peace sign *
Mr Khoo : Are you wearing PE shorts ?
Me : Yes ?
Mr Khoo : Oh good Shazlina.

Hahaha,see even Mr Khoo noticed. Played captain's ball,the game was funny. Whenever the ball is in the air,all the girls started screaming like crazy. Oh,and they were running in circles. I wasnt screaming of course,I was busy laughing at them. Okay thats the only interesting thing that happen today.
- Fxck youuuuu idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment