Thursday, March 25, 2010


This pic up here was taken on during the june hols last year. See how much I've change. Change is good. Okay,Im here to talk about today. Sit straight,listen uppppp. Okay,met Syaf at Yewt Station then decided to walk alone cos I felt like being a loner. No,nahhhh. I didnt want to be w somebody thts why. Assembly was funny cos the VP was like making eye contact w Wan. Hahaha,then we had the scenes of the musicals. Okaaaaay,aft tht went to the Art rm. Had 3 periods of Art then recess. Omg,recess. Ashqn was sitting infront of me skali I look at her then got someone point laser at her face. I mean like drawing something on her face. Obviously I laughed my ass out. Just imagine somebody staring in space then got laser moving all over her face. Sial la,funny right ?

And duh,she was fed up w the somebody who did that. Aft recess,I showed Eirfan,Wawan & Taufiq the magical timtam. Only they know what is it. Blablablablablabla,the whole day was actually really boring. Aft sch,the girls went to Syaf's house. I didnt,instead I taught idiots howta takecare of babies using Fishball's plushtoys,Goofy,Ee-ohh & Elmo. Heres the funny thing,

Me: How do you hold a baby ?
Safwan: * holds the "baby",then the face at his man-boobs"*
Me: Kau mcm nak breastfeed dier siak. Hahahahahahaha!
Safwan: *looks* hhahahahaha!

Me: How do you burp the baby ?
Eirfan: * keep slapping the hell out of the baby.*
Me: Mati jugak siak baby kau.
Safwan: *Holds the baby infront of him & started making burp sounds*.
Me: Hahahahahahah!

Me: How do you feed the baby ?
Eirfan: *pretends to hold a bottle & feeding the baby*.
Safwan: *puts the baby face at his man-boobs & said " Aku bagi dier natural susu dari aku".


Hahahaha,these two jokers ah seriously I can laugh until terkenceng sia. Oh,theres one part whr Eirfan threw the elmo w the hard eyes at Wawan. Then kene mate Wawan,hahaha! We even taught our baby to dance,Farris change change song then we shake our babies and all those stupid stuffs. We did yoga & surfed Facebook. Went home & bathed. Here I am now,blogging bout my story today. Kay,byeeeee yo!

Shit,tmr got band. I hate band ):

No comments:

Post a Comment