Wednesday, March 31, 2010


Haha,omg its Mr Ben. Ahhh,trumpeters days w Mr Ben. I really miss the old timeeeees,right trumpeters? It was hilarious talking about him at the bus-stop. Dang,i miss 2009 like heeell.

Lets go to the highlight of today alright. During maths lesson,I sat beside Ashqn. In the end couldnt pay attention at all cos we kept laughing about our Mother Teresa & the stupid titanic song. Serious,my mind wasnt on Maths at all. But its okay,its the first time I laughed this badly during Maths lesson. Most of the time I pay attention O.O

Aft sch,had to stay w my dear Sec1s. Taught them ridiculous things,Jh stayed to accompany & kepo skali. At least I got friend. Okay,at 5pm went down to field to wait for Peanut. Blablabla,walked to Yewtee then went to Yewtee Point. Hahaha,i am so not gonna update on this part. Haha,public sia everyone can read. So yeah,went to this shop & start pressing the thing on the hangers. Then saw something to match w Peanut's uniform. Hilarious,you guys wna know smth? Everytime when we reach Yewt platform,he will purposely ignore whtever I say and say this " Huh? Ape kau kate. ". How irritating is that?

Reached home & masak maggi mee! Hungry you know. Went for tuition,and guess wht? I was early. Damn,Im proud of being early. I was so bored until I started drawing elephants & cats on the right angled triangle :D

Kay byebye,I wanna sleep. Shit,I need to find the pics for ART! ARGH,NOOOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment