Sunday, March 21, 2010

Okay,sooooo Im not that sleepy yet. I've been blogging quite often nowadays. Maybe cos I just have nothing else better to do? Okay,now Im gonna talk about my addiction to bubble tea. I've been craving for bubble tea in camp. Breakfast,i imagine i drinking bbt. Lunch,i pretended to drink bbt padehal ice lemon tea. Supper,i daydreamed about bbt. At night,i dreamt about bbt. Wait no,haha just joking. At night i was thinking about bbt. Argh,addiction. I know ppl are addicted to smoking or whtever but im addicted to BUBBLE TEA. Wah,so gerek -..- Im not proud to be addicted to a drink w black pearls in it.


Okay,the other thing is i've been staring at my stupid ceiling nowadays. Idk wht the hell is so interesting w my bedroom ceiling. I'll stare then like got show. When I sadar diri,its just a ceiling. A normal ceiling. See,i got wild imagination. I used to sit in my room and do nothing for hours. Or like that one time,i fell down the stairs in jb house still can lie on the step & tertido. What the hell right? Hha,number one gundu.


I love to tell stories to Ashiqin then somebdy interupt skali I forgot what I wanted to say. Always happen,then when I rmb alrd,I would think of something else & started talking things that does not link to that topic. Wooh,pandai. Oh okay,now I think im sleepy alrd. Bye & goodnight people.

No comments:

Post a Comment