Thursday, March 25, 2010

Anybody wants to go study on Saturday? Argh,i need to study harder but I just cant help it. In class,i make the teacher invisible then when I flunk the subject I would be like " The stupid teacher la dont know howta teach!". Hah yes,I love to blame those innocent teachers alot. Im really fedup w myself. Know why? Cos at the start of any class I would make a promise not to hayal or sleep shiok shiok in class. But without noticing,I would break my promise. Im just too tired from all those after sch activities. Stupid sia,tmr I'll bring potato chips & share w Raudha & blaja maths same2 alright!


Lets do some maths here kay.
Shazlina + Maths = ?
The answer is Shazlina + Maths = *sleeping*. Hahaha!


Okay next,Shazlina + English = *sleeping*. Hahahahahhahaha!


Neeeext,Shazlina + History = *cannot sleep cos Mr Low keeps shouting at the top of his voice*. ALAHHHH!


Urmmm,Shazlina + Malay = * Pay attention for 5mins,kene hormat guru perrrr*.


Somemore what ah,Shazlina + Physics = *Sleeping plus hayal* Its a combo people :D


Oh last one,Shazlina + Chem = * Buat hair salon kat class*.


Thats my daily routine kay people,so dont laugh. I know you all also like me. Reminder for myself,BRING POTATO CHIPS TO SCHOOL !!

No comments:

Post a Comment