Monday, March 15, 2010


See the picture up there? I love those monyets up there alooooot kay. The trip to Thailand really opened my sepet eyes. Okay not about the country like what Ros blogged but about something else. Yes,i admit. I do have a bad temper,a really bad one. And im really ashamed of it. At the end of this trip,i've learn that some of us tend to be more sensitive than others. Some of us,like me,has a really strong armour. Although I do get hurt a million times but im still able to let go and face the facts. And I apologise,

Another thing,i feel like im cutting into ppls friendships & bonds ? To be frank,i cant be bothered anymore. Itu kau punye pasal. Every story has a happy ending unless it has a tragic ending then idk. Go build up your friendship again la dey. Dont ever talk to me again. I rather loose a friend than to be in the middle of something really stupid & childish. Argh,

Dang,i cant waaaaaaaaaaaaaait no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment