Friday, March 19, 2010

Hey,camp has really opened my eyes to how my instrument playing s****. Okay,I admit. Im not that enthu into all this. My interest has been dissapearing through the years. Argh,do you knw how irritating is it to cope w something your not interested in. Well,but I have no choice. I have to finish my 5 years in this CCA. Later can win prize,uhh like real. How am I gonna do this,


Im really stressed out. With everything jam packed in my tiny brain,I think im gonna go crazy someday. Some people just love pestering & irritating me. Such assholes,bodoh. Serious,kalau boleh tumbok muke,aku tumbok sampai mati ahhhhhhh. Dont play play. Actually,im freaking tired. But I just need to express my feeling and anger on the internet before I go to sleep & dream bout *somebody*. Haha,June will be like " Urgh,I think I know who. ".


Just now Nad & June came to my house. Nad slept like a baby while me & June were like jumping & laughing really loud in my room. WOOH,i can read minds. Well no,I just guess. Haha,
What should I do now? I feel like going to sleep. YAY WOOH WOAW AHHH YEAH! Okay im bored & random. Kay bye loseeeeeeeers.

No comments:

Post a Comment