Monday, March 29, 2010

Sup people,

Today wasnt a bad day for but its super boooooooooring I tell you. I mean like the lessons today are like boring. Plus,band was also boring. Everything is boring. Hahahaha,okay. I got nothing much to say cos I didnt do much exciting thing in school. Yes,wooh wooh wooh wooh. Fyi,I reached home at 9pm today! Way to go for Shazlina for coming home freaking late aft sch. No wait,I got lost & I couldnt find my way home. No,joking. I've been walking the same route home for the past 2plus years. Takkan satu hari nyanyok lupe mcmne nak balek. Okay,I miss somebody. ALOT! Dont know if that SOMEBODY knows or not. But anyway,fuck the world people. Im super highhhh,sorry yos!


Ahhhh,i cant stop hearing Nick Jonas - Vesper's Goodbye! The song made me cry,stupid song but I STILL LOVE IT ALOOOOOOOOT. Damn,god damn freaking nice song. Okay,I want to go on Facebook now. Byebye aliens :D

No comments:

Post a Comment