Friday, March 26, 2010


This is Steffi now okay. Her hair grow longer alrd. Cute right? Her eyes are even bigger than mine & shes only three years old. Omg,see so round unlike mine. If I smile from far my eyes would look like a line. Argh,geram. At night,I'll always imagine myself w big eyes. Wooh,kay whatvr.

School was okay just now. I say that line almost everyday. Thats no time where I would be like " YAY! School was supeeeeeeeer awesome!". Hahaha,you'll nvr hear that from me at all. Aft sch,had band. Surprisingly I wasnt angry at anyone just now in band but I kept frowning while playing my instrument. I also dont know why,habit I think. I need to stop frowning,shit-o. Aft band,went home w Peanut. Well,his late for work & we walked super fast to the Mrt station.

Kay bye(:
Im so so so so so so so so so hungry. I wna be a tikos & find for food in the kitchen o.O

No comments:

Post a Comment