Saturday, March 27, 2010


Heyhey,im sooooooooooo tired aft todays band practice. Argh,ystd I gave my all. Today,pegi mampos sudah,Gua sudah penat. Anw,the musical really wasted my time. No joke,i support the musical & the musical cast but what argh waited there for about an hour in the end didnt play anything. Sad right? Sj sleeping,Noel stonning & Liting still had time to do her homework. I was busy telling stories to Jun. But seriously sia,i was super hungry just now until me & Noel ended up talking bout pizzas. I am so so so so hungry.

Guess what Im eating now ? Jengjengjeng,BK CHICKEN! Wooh,jealous or not? I cant for the June Holidays,seriously. So that I can sleep all day & dont have to wake up early. Kaykay,i wanna finish my burger. Bye losers.

- Imy ):

No comments:

Post a Comment