Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Didnt go to sch today. So i'll be updating for ystd ?


Ystd wasnt fun at all. Yes,who said sch was fun? But no,it wasnt the sch's fault. It was somebody's fault. Thanks alot fishbrain. Aft sch,waited for Ruggers to finish practice. June was going to KK for some check-up so I was left alone. Hope nothings wrong w her. So while waiting,I went up to the IT resource room & chitchatted w Izzatul. I went up to see my juniors as well as to get some aircon. Motherf sia,its like freaaaaaaking HOT downstairs. I think if I sat in the field for 3 hours straight muke boleh terbakar siak. Then Ros came to the field & played ball w me. SWIFT & CRIMSON are bodoh to the max.


Aft their practice,me & Wawan planned to go Yewtee the next day which is today to check out our t-shirts. Im Chestnut,Wawan's Peanut. Then we all started thinking on what nut Eirfan should be. Then Curly go say Pu-nut. We were all laughing really loud in the canteen. Then I said all those stupid things ending w Nut at the back. Then I accidentally said Su-nut. HAHAHAHA!
I wasnt that high ystd but aft the jokes w Curly,Wan & Fan,I really felt better & less stressed out. So we headed to Yewtee mrt. Said bye to Eirfan & Mrt-ed to Marsiling w Wawan.


The funny thing that happened in the mrt was this. Wan went in first then theres a person in the middle of us. At Kranji,people got down & he moved to my direction. Then theres these bunch of Posh nyonyas in the middle of us. It was hilarious. I was laughing silently to myself,if not people ingatkn gile. So,yes. Had tuition aft that. Thats my story,kay bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment