Monday, November 2, 2009

Hey all.

Year 2009 is coming to an end. Well,school's closing.
Okay,year 2009 has been a life chngin experience for me.
I've learnt to accept the change and move on.
I've learnt tht no one can take happiness away frm you.
And also,no matter hw much a person has hurt you,you still have to carry on living.
Yeah,live your life to the fullest.
The stupiest thing i did this year is lettin someone kill me inside.
And repeatin a mistake i knew was a risk. Trust your instinct.
I've also forgiven people.
I've also learnt that what comes around,goes around.
I've trusted people,i never thought were worthy.
One of my most trusted friend became non-existant to me.
Having friends is hard,you hv to learn them truely.
Aft tht,its like you've known them your entire life.
And not all fairytales are meant to be.
Year 2009 showed me what life is really about.
Basically,learning & learning.
Haha,and just when you start loving the change,the year comes to an end.

Touching right ? I knw.



Oh,just now wenta cwp w Ros,June,Syu & Shud (:
Byeeeeeeeee :D

No comments:

Post a Comment