Friday, November 6, 2009

Omg,class results.

Hello & Hello people.

Today is the day that i get to knw wht class i'll be in for the next 3 years.
And yes,today theres band. -..-
Reached sch,blablablablablablabla.
Had sectionals & and thn 2pm,we went dwn to check our results.

Ohhhh yes,i had the chills.
I wasnt expecting to get to the best NA class.
But i still had the chills. Wth right !
Okay,and guess wht.
I got into class 3-3. (:
My reaction wasnt shock cos smehow smewht i got the feelin.
Urmm,and yeah. Most of my friends are in that class too.
Likeeee Shqn,Syf,Ros,Shud,Farris,Arif,Wawan,Syafiq.
Ohhh,some of my friends like Junaidah,Syu,Khalis & EIRFAN wenta 3-2.
Omg,Eirfaaaaaaan my braaaa-der. Why you so clever ?
Takpe kay ? Class sebelah2. Apape ketok pintu sebelah.
Im sooooooo gonna miss him & June sia.
Huiqin got 3-4,she actually wanted tht class.
But shes opting to 3-3,same like most of us.

Okay,aft that went up to continue band.
Blablablablabalbalablabalbalablabalabla,aft band.
Wenta meet up w the gays for awhile,then went home.
Oh and yes,just nw in the sch toilet Huda was hilarious okay.
Omg,seriously. Only she and I knw and maybe Huiyi.
Hahahahahahahahaha!

Okay,byeeeeee. (:
have a nice day. ( Omg,thts lame.)



No comments:

Post a Comment