Tuesday, November 24, 2009


Hey,later on meeting Syf,Jun & Nad to go for the HS concert at VCH. Omg,excited gile. I've already planned on wht to wear. Okay heres the funny thing,Syf and Nad got nothing to wear. Jun's wearing smth smth she told me ystd. And im wearing *okay im stuck. Actually i told SJN tht im wearing blablablablabla. But you all knw tht i love to change my mind. I change my mind once every 5 mins. So yeah,

Siangjoo,Noel,Liting & HockHuey will also be going. Almost all the trumpeters,except three. ): I got to leave the house at 5pm later on,then head to Yewtee to pick up Nad then to CCK for Syf and Jun. Its gonna be a long journey. Korng bwk kropok tak ? Hahaha. Oh yeah,i watched Christmas Charale or whtevr alrd. Okay if you guys are smart,dont watch it. Seriously. Its freaking boring,i almost slept in some scenes. So,haha!

Kay bye. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment