Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hi :(
Knw why im sad ?
Cos my upstairs neighbour is renovating her house.
Yes,right on top of me. Guess the amount of drilling noises.
ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT ! _l_

Okay,im updating for ystd and yesterday yesterday and today. (:

Yesterday yesterday
Went out w Erny and her lil sis. It was pretty hilarious actually.
I didnt knw why they were laughing at me.
Whts wrong w saying " Its a long chicken !". Hahaha.
Went rollerbladin for awhile then headed to Cwp.

Yesterday
Aft the damn exam,wenta sch for band. i was pretty exhausted actually.
But i made friends think i came right out of bed all bathed and freshed. Hah,
Lame i knw,had combine all the way until 5.15pm w Miss Loh.
Aft tht,wenta Ashqn's house & ate. No,actually me & shqn wenta Yewtee to buy Rojak.
Oh,and bubbletea and ice. Benjamin & Korot are two words i learnt ystd. -..-
Aft tht,msged like thousands of ppl asking them to come to RWS concert. Hahah!
Rmb people by Thurday if not i kick your toots or tuuts or whtvr thr is to kick. :P

Today
Im having sectionals then combine later on frm 2.30pm to 9pm.
Oh yes,welcome to my daily lifestyle. Gettin more and more tired each day.
I gotta bare w it,the concert is worth the time. Oh well,haha.

And the freakin noise here is giving me a headache sia. Alamakkkkkkkkk!
Here i am thinking of things to type & the drillings and breaking things up thr is trying to break my thinking system.
And you knw how long its gonna take. 1 day? Hell no. 2 days? Ya think. 3 days? Crazy.
1 whole freakin month,ah nangez ah kau bnyk bnyk. ):
How am i deal w this man? _l_ _l_ _l_

Okay byeeee,im off to eat kentucky w my mum. She cant stand the noise eithr. Hahaha,
(:

No comments:

Post a Comment