Friday, November 20, 2009

Oh hey.

Guess whr i was just now ? Yes,band. Thanks for guessing although its pretty obvious.
Sorry guys,im kinda in my own world during this holidays. Omg,stressed out.
I dont knw how long since i've met Ros,Huiqin & Shud. Syaf ngn Jun tu dah melampau,hari hari pon nmpk.
The same for the gays. Dah brape tahon tak jumpe ah? Hahah.
Omg,take a look at my tagboard. Ros flooded it w her " happy birthday berries! ".
Oh why berries? Cos tht time i ate rotten strawberries. -..- Then girlf's made fun of it. Wait only Ros.
Oh thanks Huda for the Kitty Cup! Much appreciated :D I love it.
Trumpeters gave me a birthday card,meowmeow. :P

Aft band just nw,wenta eat at omg i forgotten the shop's name. Seriously,all i knw its beside OCK.
Hilarious,theres this little boy looking at us through the glass. Then si Syaf gi high-five w tht little boy. -..-
Hahahaha,abeh the little boy gi lap hingos dier pat cermen. I didnt want to laugh at first psl the boys mum was like looking. But got somebody ketawe beside me. Huda's lil sis laugh at everything i do. Hahahaha!
Nadia didnt go band cos she had working experience or whtevr. Bile mau sleepover ni?

Hahaha,im just waiting for the .............. w gays and girls. I need time to catch up w them badly.
The last time i saw R,Hq and Shud was the second last day of sch. I met Shqn two days or three days ago.
Okay,the last time i met Jun and Syf was afew hours ago. Hahaha! The last time i met the gays was last week i think. The time when Wawan sebat my ice. Haha,sedapkan. Khalis lil bro birthday was one day before mine.
Happy 1st birthday lil guy,dont grow up like your *ehem* brader. Hahaha!



Thank you Ros,Jun,Syf,Erny,Farris,Wawan,Shud,Huiqin,Yanny,Huda,Noel,Liting,Sj,Sy,Limin,HH, Izzatul
,JiongHong,Hui xin,Yeewan,Kamil,Shahirah,Umi,Nabilah,Marsya,Zai & alot more for wishing me a happy birthday. I cant rmb the rest. Sorry if i left you out. Love you.

To shqn : Nah,its okay for not wishing me. I dont mind.

Byeeeeeee!



No comments:

Post a Comment