Saturday, November 14, 2009







Hello (:
Today is POP ( Passing Out Parade ). Okay,the time to fall in was 6.45am.
Omg,how can a person like me wake up so early in the morning ? You kddin me.
I really tried to wake up on time & everything buuuuuuut i was still late.
At least i tried okay,Sj called me like 11times and i didnt pick up. Sorrayy,my hp in the bag. ):
Brought the cake & the weird looking hello kitty cookies for Hocky's suprise.
Falled in,took everythng i needed and got in the bus to Peirce.

All the schools involved were there alrd. The schs involved were Regent,Hougang,Shuqun&Peirce.
The programme started and blablablablablablablablablablah. Regent performed three pieces actually alongside some othr band mmbrs of the othr schs. Hawaii-5o was funny,everyone joined in.
The rest were dancing,jumping,laughing & idk wht they doing. But by the look of it,it looks like they were having fun :P. Aft the programme ended,we surprised Ong Hock Huey w our cake and cookies.
We waited damnnnnnnnn long for the bus at Peirce. So we decided to make their sch,our sch. Hahah,

We ran around,chitchat & took photos. But mostly took photos. Okay,I took photos w (as you cn see the pics upstairs) MY SEC TWO BATCH,Syafiqah,Nadia,Kailin,Noel,Melody,Liting,Siangjoo,Hockhuey,Zhenyao,
Yeewan,Karena,Sabrina,Huda & alot more. Malas to type all the names. O.o

Okay,aft band. Wenta eat at Macs w Syf,Umi,Huda,Sab & Junaidah. (: I ate MacChicken. Jealous? Jealous?
We chitchat & blablablablabalblablablaba. Bought three pairs of earrings for an awesome deal sia. Serious.
Pegi beli bnyk bnyk kay ? Oh just nw saw Ashqn and familayy. Smlm nmpk Huiqin. Miss them like crazy. ):

I hate holidays,serious.
Let me tell you about my holidays. Kay ?
Tuesday,Thursday,Friday & Saturday : BAND !
Monday,Wednesday & Sunday : Rotting at home. -..-

I dont knw how many weeks i've been rotting alrd. But i seriously cant wait for sch to reopen.
Omg,sch rules next year change alrd. Know whuat ? Im gonna rebel. Omg,merepek gile. We cant wear colour earrings. _l_ Bodoh sia. Next year look out for my pink sch shoes. Nyehehehehhh,
Okay,next year i uppersec next year i uppersec ! UPPERSEC you knw.
Omg i really damn happy tau. Just imagine me being a sec3. Hahahahahahahahahhahaha,

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!





No comments:

Post a Comment