Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hellooooooooooo!:D
I knw you guys must be wondering why am i so happy.
Actually,i also dont knw. Hahahh,

Okay,today thrs band. I know I know,like everyday thrs band.
But wht do you expect? Less than 20 days to concert. Yes,OMG.
Today i was late for band -..- againnnn.
I got a problem w being on time. ): Thats sad,
The music room needs to be bigger. The band's size is increasinggg.
Okay,had combined all the way from the time i came until 5.15pm.
Cool or whuat ? At least dpt dudok,if not must stand.

Aft band went to buy Changkee. Okay,i seriously like dope.
I thought $1 + $1 = $3. Stupid right ?
I gave the makcik two 1 dollar coin aft she said due dollar enam puloh sen.
Paiseh gile,i still can stare at her as if i gave the correct amount -..-
Okay,aft tht wenta meetup w the gays cos jun wna fix her phone.
Walked back to Yewtee w Umi. Reached home at around 8pm. :P

Tmr i need to be in school by 8am. I got POP rehearsal at Peirce Sec.
Noooooooooo! So much for waking up late.
Oh and its for the graduating batch,Saturdays the real thing.
RWS didnt hv time to do drills cos of the concert preparation.
I forgot everything,okay not everything but most of it i forgot.
Mati,mampos,die. ):

Okay,bye bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment