Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hello.

Okay,yesterday yesterday i had sectionals.
Omg,i woke up at 11am.
Bathed & got ready to go sch.
Rushed to sch alongside Syaf & Jun.
Actually we were late but we were like too tired to run.

Then aft tht went dwn to my sectional place.
Yes as usual,infront of the art room.
Then blablablabalbalablabalbalbalabalblabla.
Actually we were suppose to end at 1.30pm.
But but we stayed until 4 plus. Hahahahhahah!

Okay,it was damn hilarious.
We were all taking jumpshots pictures in the music room.
(Me,Syf,Jun,Melody,Noel,Liting,Hazel,Valerine)
To tell the truth,that 10mins of jumping in the room was the most fun i had in band.
Hahahahaha,no but seriously.
We were all laughing at Noel's jumping. Shes hilarious.


Kay,i hv to stop bloggin cos someone is watching me blog.
Yes,my cousin. (:
Kay,byebye.

I'll upload the jumping pics nxt time cos shes back.
I mean my cousins back to watch me blog.


Okay,byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !

No comments:

Post a Comment