Saturday, October 24, 2009

Omg,hello. (:

I woke up at 7.15am today thanks to Syaf for wakin me up.
My butt was actually schedule to get up 7.30am.
Hahah,but heck 15mins difference.
Okay,aft that i bathe and rushed to sch for band.

Okay,not actually rushed. But at least my legs were moving -..-
I missed the train.
So i had to wait for the next one.
How convenient. I knew i was going to be late alrd.

Okay,i had to run 4 rounds around the parade square.
But in the end i ran only 3 rounds cos i felt dizzy.
Alot of Alumni's came to join in.
One of the saxophonist Alumni was alrd in University.
Omg,i got to my mind on how OLD was L**.

Oh and Mr Lim was hilarious.
He asked all the sec ones to stand.

MrLim : Can all the secone's stand up ?
Secones : * stand up.
MrLim : Do you knw who are these old people ?
Secones : Errrrr,errrrrrrrrrrrr. (You can tell how blank they were.)
MrLim : I mean besides me.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG,i laughed really loud.
At first i didnt really get it.
Aft awhile then i laugh.
Alah,you knw i slow right ?

Aft band,went to eat at LJS w Nadia,Huda,Syaf & June.
I finished last. Hehehehe. (:
I told not to eat faster thn me but they still eat faster.
I got slow chewing system,kene install baru punye.

Now im at home,posting.
So,yeah bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment