Saturday, October 17, 2009

Yoyoyoyoyo!
Today i went to eat at Sakura w whole family.
Yeah,about 25 people & 2 miserable babies.
Yeah ! Yeah !

I didnt eat much cos early in the morning.
SOMEBODY (which is my father) bought prata that could nvr in a million years resist.
Thanks alot for making a pufferfish.
Okay at Sakura,we stole jelly.
How cool was that ? Oh,if police come. I'll blame on KAMIL.
He stole 6 jelly !
Oh,he's fat & the pockets in his pants are droopin.
So yeahhh,big pick pocket.

Im now at my cousin's house.
Nadia's beside me w a thick brown blanket coverin her.
And we are drinkin strawberry smoothie.
How about tht for a great Saturday huh ?

Tmr im going to bharath's house for deepavali celebration.
Hahaha,cool or what.
Ashqn said she wants to wear indian baju.
Idkkkkkkkkkkkkkk,i dont want.
I hope everybdy is coming to his house.
I dont wna be ALONE.

So come,theres food i think.
And can play w fire.
Burn his house down. YAY !

Byeeeeeeeeee.
I'll upload the pics frm Sakura the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment