Friday, October 23, 2009

Hihihihihi ! (:
Heck w blogger,i cant upload pictures.
I dont knw why the font change also.
Enough w blogger.
Let me tell you my dayyyyyyy.

Actually nothing happen.
I told Ros my dream,omg the dream really like *&%##@#$.
But heck,i dont knw wht to do.
This is serious,go to hell okay ?
And just leave me alone.

Can you not appear everytime ?
DOGFACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Can you please dont appear in my dreams.
Its irritating.
If i could throw stones at you,i would.
Please ?

You knw,i cant put any consentration in anything i do.
Knw why ? Cos your my distraction.
Your my sickening distraction.
Your the most sickening thing i hv in my mind.
Go to hell,go to hell,go to hell,go to hell,go to hell.

Can you go somewhr far so i cant see you.
Or ship yourself to Africa.
Okay,great.

Your killin my innerself.
♥Shz,

No comments:

Post a Comment