Monday, October 5, 2009

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Guess where am i nw ? Im in school you knw.
My awesome teacher allowed us to go into Internet Explorer.
Round of applause to her,man !

Dear friends,
I'll upload the pictures as soon as possible.
Im sorry,i'll try kay i'll try.

Wna knw something ?
This ASHIQIN ROZALI *points to the left* just laughed at me for updating my blog in sch ?!
But when i turned to look at her screen,shes also updating her blogggggg -..-
This is wht i call lame.
Let me tell you about her kay ?
Shes blogging about me right nowwwwww.
Shes also talkin about how her blog is dead.
And she says tht its lucky shes comin for its funeral.
What the hell sia ni budakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

Okay,on my right theres ROS ATHIRAH SAFIE ! :D
She lagi cartoon.
She wanted to show me something on Youtube.
It was blocked by the system. Kesian dier,
Pegi satu corner nanges bnyk bnyk alright.

Beside ROS theres YUSYAFIQAH YUSOFF & JUNAIDAH BAHARUDIN. (:
June's like staring at the screen like theres no tomorrow.
Now Syaf went behind me to check wht im posting.

Kay,byebyebyebyebye !

No comments:

Post a Comment