Thursday, October 15, 2009

Hello,i really dont hafta mood here.
Im not gonna upload the gambar gambar raye.
Cos aku malas.
Sape nak,mintak memory card dari aku.
Kalau tknk,tu korng nye pasal.

Just now in sch & at lot1,my mood was like &^%$#.
Anybdy who kacau me kene punch kuat kuat.
Everywhere i go,that person will be there.
Even if i go a place jaoh jaoh, TER-nampak jugak.
Sape tak naek gile ?
Why dont you just dissapear,bagi hidop aku senang siket.
Leave this school fast please.
Make me dont think of your chibai face tht often.
Take your friend and maen jaoh jaoh.

I keep dreamin of that chibai face.
And all the dreams doesnt involve killin or beatin.
Alah,please let me dream a dream whr i take a knife and kill that chibai face.
Oh oh,or maybe push chibai face down a 100000000000000000 storey building.
Ohhhhhhhhhhh,or burying chibai face alive !
Wouldnt that be nice ? To me,yes.

I knw all your secrets and lies.
Btw,your such a fake.
Hidop lame alright ?


No comments:

Post a Comment