Sunday, February 21, 2010

Shazlina is a stupid girl. I used to get irritated when ppl said that line to me when I was a lil girl. I thought stupid was a bad word. But now,Im proud to use the word STUPID daily. Thank you TV for teaching me the word STUPID. Idk what show I learnt that from. When I was younger I used to curse that damn blues clues.The guy in the show is really dumb sia. He would be " Do you see a pawprint ? ". Then I would shout " There behind you ! ". Then he would be like " Where ? I dont see a pawprint.". Then I would say " STUPID la you. Behind behind !". Hahaha,oh oh & that bodoh gile Dora the Explorer. She keeps singing & singing non-stop down the hill. If I followed Steffi to see Dora in real life. I would go up to her & start beating her up to death. And whats the monkey's name ? Oh,BOOTS. Ahh,he also kene bantai from me. Im not here to crush young kiddo's spirits. But its true.




No comments:

Post a Comment