Friday, February 19, 2010


Everyday just goes by reminding me of the last time someone msged me. I didnt knw somebdy could get angry at you & ignore you for your entire life. But this time,it wasnt precisely my fault nor was it his. But why put the blame on me ? I wasnt the one who cos all this. Small matters you make it into a big one. Pandai eh kau,just when I get my hopes up something bad happens. And there it goes tearing my heart into a zillion pieces. I used tease you alot bout your awesome english. This somebody scared the fish out of me by pranking me. Stupid Shazlina go and believe. Ask June,i cried on the phone like bodoh,screaming & yelling otp telling her on how this could happen to me. Things change,people dont change but the friendship between me & this someone fell apart.


I tried to forget this person but
everytime at night before I sleep,tht freaking person's face keeps entering my
mind trying to make my peaceful sleep a nightmare. I show a fake smile everyday
to show everyone tht nothings wrong. But I just couldnt take it anymore today. I
dont feel like faking anymore cos it hurts even more. Sorry friends for my
down-ness just now. I just dont think I could fake being highhhh at all. Im
tired of this someone. So please go away. I dont want you back then ended up me
getting hurt again. Im not bodoh anymore. And bout your birthday,its just a day.
So,yeah no present for you on the 7th April. Thanks for everything " buddy
".


No comments:

Post a Comment