Monday, February 15, 2010

Hey,i hadnt got time to update for my nephew's birthday. And somebdy kept bugging me to put up the pics so I shall update bout it as well. On the day of the birthday,Kamil & Nadia were at my house right in the morning. Yes,of course they woke everybdy up. Usual them. Ate prata,then they had to go for Madrasah including my brother. Heck,i was bored. So I called Shahirah & asked her to meet me at Cwp at 1pm. Oh no no no,she wasnt early. I was the early one. Hadnt you heard of the early bird catches the worm ? But duh,we're no birds & we dont eat worms. O.o


Finally met up w her like 2plus. Thank you bnyk2. But couldnt blame her,she lives in Jurong. So we went around Cwp finding for Momot's birthday present. We were finding anything that has Whales & sharks. Walk around but couldnt find anything. We went into Metro not finding toys but playing w the toys. Okay,heres the hilarious part. Me & Shahirah was looking at the cars then I started making car crashing sounds & shaking the man in the car. Skali,behind us got two chinese boys. When they heard & saw wht I was doing they started laughing & move away. Omg,paiseh sia. Then when me & Shahirah went out of the car section,we saw the boys again. And guess wht ? They were still laughing. Thanks alot for making me feel like a dope. Heh,


In the end,got Momot two t-shirts. Aft that went to buy ice-cream & walked to Aunty Jena's house. Okay,it was my idea to walk since we're like holding ice-creams in our freaking hands. We cant be taking the freaking bus w some freaking ice-cream in our hands right? She thought I knew the way & I thought she knew the way. We almost got lost but we didnt. When we arrived there,the party was like =....................= Nobody was there except the usuals. So went into Baishen's room and started taking pictures. People started coming at around 6plus. So,yeah.


It was a baby party w all those screaming & yelling babies running around. There were like 8 babies screaming their heads off. Okay,theres two babies who are a month old. But heck,their cries. Oh man. So me,Shahirah & Nadia went into the room,closed the door. I was sleeping ~ Idk wht the hell Nadia & Shahirah were doing. All i know is they were playing w balloons. Hahaha,left the house at 9plus or is it 8plus ? Idk ah.


Anyway,i had fun. Just now I watched The proposal & House bunny on the tv w my mum. Both shows were AWESOME and HILARIOUS. I liked one part in The Proposal where Mageret said " You touch my ass one more time & im gonna to cut your balls of while your sleeping.". Hahahahahaha!



Steffi didnt look at the camera. Thanks alot shorty.
While waiting for momot to cut his cake,
Thats momot,his cake is huge. Look at the freakin shark on it.
Heck,we were bored.
I told her to act like a monstaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar. And she did.
Momot holding his $60 hammerhead shark.
He wanted to fight Mashanda w the sword but she was scared.
Sempat nak amek gambar. ( while still lost.)
Momot telling us the sharks in his book.
Nadia bored face. It was really boring okay.
Okaaaaay,me also bored.
Me & Shahirah





No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home