Thursday, February 25, 2010

I'll be updating for this week except Friday cos Friday haven pass. Oh hey btw, (:


Monday
Had sch then band. Booooooooring ~

Tuesday
Aft sch,followed Ruggers to R.I. The sch's super huge I tell you. Me,Jun & Faz were like jakons. Im serious,i was shock that their sch toilet had sprays. In their canteen,theres POPULAR. I was like WOAH. Unlike Regent,nak gi toilet punye susah. Saw Syafiq S.A. (: Yes,finally aft 3 years? Si boootak, Okay. Arep & Khalis injured. Get well soon guys.


Wednesday
Teman-ed Syaf to Lot1,then went back to sch w Ashqn to watch soccer match. Aft that ASHQN WENT BACK HOME. Khalis,Jun,me & Fan went back home together. Had tuition aft that.


Today
Class sitting arrangement change. I was sitting like somewhere over the rainbow from Ashqn,Syaf & Shud. Since I talk too much,I have to be shifted far away. Thanks alot mulot. Yeah aft walked to Yewt w Fan & Wan.
Then went back home.


No comments:

Post a Comment