Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hello earthlings.


Today went to sch on time. Okay,the thing was. I ran to the gate & the freaking gate closed infront of me. Freaking pissed off sia. I was w Noel. Omg,on the spot i wanted to spout out vulgarities. Okay,in the end. My name got recorded and off I went to the parade square to join my class. First lesson was PE,did this exercise of passing a 2kg ball to each other. Heck,i was scared. Imagine a 2kg ball landing on your head. The next thing you knw you'll be lying on the floor. Okay,when Yanny passed to me. I ran away frm the ball. Seriously beylo. Hahahaha,


Aft PE was Art. We had to do this drawing bout nature. Me & Ros finished it in less than 15mins. Talking about loads of inspiration & fast moving hands. I glanced to my right and I saw Cher priming some canvas. So i got up & helped him. Ros helped him too. I leaned forward then my shorts all got paint. Pandai kan,aku tau. Then aft we were almost finished w our last canvas,si Hq pulak sebok. She ended up the extra brush & started painting the tiny bits and corners. Then tibe-tibe me,Ros & Hq ended up having a paint fight. Those two were like ganging up on me. Guess wht ? I was chased sampai terklua class. I almost knock or hit anything tht was in my way. In the end went down for Recess w paint all over me. Thanks to those two duckheads.


Aft sch,went to Minimart w Wawan. Cos the others didnt want to go out of sch cos malas. Ashqn didnt go for the enrichment. Hmph,then headed to class 3-7 for the enrichment w Ms Renee. Had a group work w Nizam,Haqqul & Arep. I changed all their names to a girls name. They didnt seem to mind. Okay Arep & Haqqul had a passion for singing like crazy. They sang & sang & sang. Pegi join choir lagi bagos kan ? But it was hilarious actually. They were trying to pass time by singing like gendugengs. Heck whtever gendugengs means. Haha,


Went to Mentah then went to Lot1. Amacam for a day? Im freaking tired actually but i dont wanna sleep yet. I wanna go do yoga. Haha,merepek. Idk if im going for the Sec1 thing tmr since AKU DAH SEC3. Then im also thinking on following Mr song to BP to buy stuffs for the class noticeboard. Abeh aft sch besok pon ade Art. 3 things on the same day,mcm sial.




Byeeeeeeeeeeee(:
- Im so over you. Argh,this aint the way its suppose to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment