Thursday, February 4, 2010

Helloooooooooo aliens.


Woke up early for school. Let me emphasize on the early part of today. I woke up half and hour earlier than usual. So ended up wasting time by walking reaaaal slow to the mrt station. The people walking by me was looking at me w the " Si deni dah knape,jalan slow2.". Hahaha! Took the 7.05 train for the first time since sec1. HOOOOOOOOH :P Then terserempak dgn classmates. In the end,went to sch w them all.


Okay,assembly was sleeeeeeeeeeeeeping time,for me. I turned to the left,i saw people stonning. I turned to the right,i saw people sleeping w their eyes open. Theres one part where the actors running around the chairs. Then Haqqul was like " Ni case makbapak tak ajar dudok diam siak bile kechik. '. Omg,hilarious. Aft assembly had mother tongue,Eirfan & Wawan slept through the whole lesson. Haha,jerks.


Aft sch,went to Yewtee Point w Ashqn,Ros & Syaf. Thought of skipping remedial. I was in the bus w Syaf skali Wawan call asking me where am i and if im going remedial. Terpakse pergi ah cos he called me infront of Cher. So yeah,got off the bus at Regent & went up to class. Aft remedial had a chat w Ms Tay. Then went to LotOne library w Eirfan,Wawan & Syafiq to do malay stuffs & Wawan's game for physics lesson. Wawan left at around 5plus. He had to go for class at 8pm. So me,Eirfan & Syafiq did some yoga in the library. Hahahaha,siape aja ah ?


Reached home at 7plus. Oh shit,theres band tmr. Aft band i need to stay for Art. Argh,band is like taking up my time like &^%$ sia.


Byeeeee ya'll. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment