Thursday, February 18, 2010

Let me update bout today. Seriously,i hate today cos I had to do something in sch which i really hate. The thing's actually hilarious. But to me,its not. So dont laughhh. Had Chem Common test today. Okay,when I looked at the freaking paper,all I could see is cartoon characters. I was basically staring in space for 15mins. Heck,i was sleeeeeeeeepy. Finished the paper in 20mins & had my sleeping time(WOOH!). I didnt want to get up aft the paper but the period aft was MotherTongue. Buat kacau je,


Aft MT,me & Ashqn went to the toilet. Ended up,we were late for half an hour. Yes,its because of me actually. In class,i wasnt paying attention at all to whtver Cher's saying cos my mind is like smewhr else. I was hving flashbacks of you knw wht & it really sucks to the coreeeeeeee. Then somebdy decided to sing songs about * you knw wht*. It has 4 letters. Those who knw,please do not spread. Kesian sak dier besok. On the way up to class aft recess,we played tendang2 w the takraw ball. Ashqn accidentally kicked into class 2-6. So much for an expert. Shud tendang sampai rolled down the stairs. Seriously,we 6 people screams & laughters equal to 10000000 people punye biseng.


Blablabla,aft sch had remedial w Ms Simah. Okay,it was hilarious. Then did Art. Let me warn you guys,dont ever stand near si Huiqin. Abes dier paint kau. She had this green paint on her hand. The next thing you knw,both arms of mine were painted. Thanks alot nyonya. Haha! Aft tht,went to Yewtee. Bought Bubbletea,reached home at 7plus. Argh,thrs SS common test tmr. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I hate SS.
So-sial studies. ):


Im currently hearing to Miley Cyrus - Goodbye. This song brings back memories to my past. Okay,which was like a month ago but its still a past. Yeah,im still crying myself to sleep. Im still blaming myself for being super dumb. Argh,stupid Shazlina.



" Cos im gonna wipe that smile on your know-it-all face." - Selena Gomez ; Stop and Erase
" Cos I was there when you said forever and always." - Taylor Swift ; Forever & Always
" I've been saying that wont fall this time. But nw im walkin,walkin within enemy lines." - Demi Lovato ; Behind Enemy Lines

" I remember when we kissed,I still feel it on my lips. The time that you danced w me,with no music playing. I remember the simple things,I remember till I cry. But the one thing I wished I'd forget,the memory I wanna forget is goodbye." - Miley Cyrus ; Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment