Thursday, January 7, 2010

Yoyoyoyo !

Today,so far,has been the most interesting experience tht happen to me this year. Okay,new friends has suppose to be made right ? Time for me to live my life differently. I aint following people no more. I gotta start living my own life ya'll knw. Well,some people as you see are the controllers. Let them control others ? Not me. I aint part of your body,freakkk. Goodluck w your life (:

Went to sch w Bharath today. It rained pretty intense. I was trying to open my umbrella when Bharath called me at the back. Super hilarious. I was like " stupid sia my umbrella. Cnt open at all.'. Then he try can sia. Okay,maybe im the dumb one here.

Okay blablablablablablabla,aft sch. Met up w June and gays. Did homework and stuff. I laughed non-stop. What to do ? They really did tickle my funny bone. Atyqa was thr too. I dont wna update too much here cos most of it is top secret. I mean TOP SECRET ! Okay,so dont try your luck asking. Thanks.

Went home w Eirfan,Wawan & Atyqa. You guys & girls really made my day the best. Hahahahaha! Okay,something happen to me ystd. Arep and June should know. Omg,it scared me to death. Thanks alot my dear friend that tricked me about smth BIG ! Thanks bnyk2 A.


Okay,bye (:

No comments:

Post a Comment